Wednesday, February 13, 2008

are you coming back to me?

I don't want you to be sad ..

I wanna make you smile ..

I don't want to hurt you

because I love you ..

I tried to be perfect ..

I tried my best ...

I tried to do all you want me to do

but .. I can't be the best ...

I don't want to see you cry

because all i want is to see you smiling, laughing and happy in front of me..

I want to believe that you are my soul-mate.. my destiny ..

but I guess, soul-mate is not true ..

I also thought that we are the one who make our destiny..

I guess I'm wrong ..

Every night, I always cry ...

Every morning, I'm always sad..

Every time, I feel that my life is incomplete..

Whenever I'm not home and i remember all our memories,

I always cry ..

I wanna have a heart transplant ..

so that I won't feel this anymore..

but I'm afraid of it ..

because if i do that ..

I feel that i'm not the real me anymore ..

I wanna forget everything .. anything ..

because I can't carry this heavy feeling...

I always pray to God, that I can't take this anymore..

and asking why is this all happening to us?

even though we love each other .. :c

I want to force my self to you,

even if you want me to move on..

It's fine with me if I look so stupid ..

I'm doing this because I really really love you like the first feeling I felt when I first saw you ..

feeling?

my heart is pounding ...

Whenever I see our pictures in my room, I always smile and remember the good days...

but after it, I almost cried to death until i can't breathe anymore..

I'm so scared and worried everyday..

because you're not mine anymore ..

that one day you'll find the right girl for you..

right girl?

I thought that, if I'm not the right girl for you,

"you will make me the right one" ...

but I guess, it's not going to happen anymore ..

I miss you ..

I miss you so crazy...

I'm still hoping ...

I'm still waiting for the right time ...

I really love you ...

I want you to be mine again ..

Are you coming back to me?

No comments: