Saturday, February 23, 2008

COME BACK AND BE MY EVERYTHING

I need your arms around me

I’m afraid I’m losing you

You won’t let go of worries

And I don’t know what to do.

All I know is when I’m laying

In my bed alone at night

Is that I want to save our love

And I can’t give up this fight.

Maybe we were wrong

With some choices we have made

But I never thought we’d lose it all

And now I’m so afraid.

Won’t you reach your hand out to me

Pick me up from off my knees

Take the hurting from inside me

And end my heartfelt pleas

There are times I feel so lonely

My heart thrown into despair

But I pray if I keep trying,

This love can be repaired.

Everytime I think about you

My hands begin to shake,

For my entire world is balanced

On the decision that you make.

I’m losing all my hope

As time is passing by

I can’t call you, I can’t see you

So all I do is cry.

This is tearing me to pieces

I can’t even clear my head

You are all that I can think of

I just pray your love’s not dead.

Please take this space between us

And bring it to an end,

Come back and be my everything,

My love, and my best friend.

No comments: