Saturday, February 23, 2008

I Wonder..

I wonder if you look back and wonder where I am

I wonder if you think of me and remember all our plans

I wonder if your days seem to pass without a smile

I wonder if you feel that without me life's worth while

I wonder if your dreams are filled with memories

I wonder if your thoughts keep drifting off to me

I wonder if you smile when someone says my name

I wonder if you wish that our love could be the same

I wonder if you're sad when you turn out the light

I wonder if you feel like we weren't worth a fight

I wonder if you wish that she was really me

I wonder if you cling to my distant memory

I wonder if you feel like I wasn't worth the wait

I wonder if I reach out for you, would you say it is too late

I wonder if one day we can bare our souls

And tell each other truths that we both deserve to know

I wonder if you feel each kiss I blow your way

I wonder if you're blessed by the prayers I kneel to pray

I wonder if we'll meet and still see it in our eyes

I wonder if you'll see the truth beyond the lies

I wonder if you'll know that no matter what I say

that I still hold on to you and me, and it will always be that way

No comments: