Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My Love is the Truest...

I don't want to live

Another moment without you.

But you have walked away

Tell me, what else can I do?

What will make you love me

The way you did before?

What will send you running

Straight back to my door?

Tell me how I lost it...

To this day I still don't know.

One day you say you love me,

And the next you have to go.

We used to plan a future

But it slipped right through our hands

Tell me, what could make you leave me?

I still don't understand.

You said that we should try

to date others who are near...

And if we're still in love

The answer will be clear.

But I don't need more proof

See, I never had a doubt

I know that you're the only one

I could never live without.

You can be with her..

but that won't change my mind.

Because my love is the truest

That you will ever find.

And so I'm waiting for you

and hopefully you'll see

The grass isn't greener there

and you belong with me.

I don't want to let you go...

I still miss you every day.

You're the only one for me

And I will always feel this way.

No comments: