Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Another day.....

One day I will wake up

And I won't want to die

One night I will lay down

And I won't start to cry.

I will hear a song

That won't make me think of you.

I will watch a movie

And think fairy tales are true.

The sun will then start shining

The sky will then turn blue

The birds will all be singing

The day I'm over you.

So when my tears are falling

And I'm calling out your name

I'll try to think I'll be alright

Even though it's not the same.

Maybe I am trying

To make myself believe

That my whole world didn't vanish

The day you chose to leave.

It's so hard to imagine

That you are really gone

And each day is a challenge

For me to just go on.

For now I will keep trying

To get through another day

I pray you'll change your mind

And come back to me to stay.

No comments: